Saturday, February 9, 2008

Big Day

Wow, yesterday was BIG. I don't even know where to start. First off, ALL of the exterior walls are now up. The process of putting up the SIPs started off fairly slow, but ramped up to a feverish pace by the end of the day. Louie S. from Fischer SIPs showed up early to help us get going. He left around 2:00 PM, once he saw that we had it under control. I know all of you want to see pictures, so without any further ado.





And how about some video




It really was an easy process once we got into a rhythm. And yes I do mean WE. I was in the mix getting dirty too. Come on, did you really think I would just stand by and watch all day. At our best, we had two crews putting 2x4's into the panels, one crew installing the panels. I was using the plans to find the next panels, locating them and saying what went where.

And finally the finished product.


Not bad for one days work.

Stay tuned for more.

No comments: